We specialize in training control room operators using our state of the art PEARL simulator. It is portable so we can deliver the training at your location or ours. The courses are usually 4 or 5 days in duration and are highly intensive and 'hands-on'. We also offer shorter 'aptitude' courses where we help to assess the suitability of operators to move into the control room environment.
Suitable for: Prospective control room operators, team leader, supervisors and anyone wanting to experience control room operations in a simulated environment.
Key Topics Covered:
- Principles of Production Facility Operation and Overview of Systems referring to DCS Graphics
- Process Control Fundamentals and Overview of the Control System.
- Manipulation of Controls.
- Principle Operating Parameters
- Introduction to the ESD/PSD Systems
- Start-up Operations
- Reciprocating Compressor Operation
- Production Shutdown
- Troubleshooting Theory
- Gas Treating
- Introduction to Fire and Gas Systems
- Controller Tuning