This five day simulator course for control room operations personnel, use the ESD Simulation Training PEARL Simulator. Reflecting the behaviour of a real plant, this process model consists of the main process areas typically found on an oil and gas plant. All operations are able to be performed in a controlled way using PEARL, such as starting up the plant, bringing it to full production and shutting it down. This course runs with only two delegates to maximise interaction between the trainer and participants and is scheduled on an on-demand basis according to your preferred schedule.
Suitable for: Prospective control room operators, team leader, supervisors and anyone wanting to experience control room operations in a simulated environment.
Key Topics Covered:
- Principles of Production Facility Operation and Overview of Systems referring to DCS Graphics
- Process Control Fundamentals and Overview of the Control System.
- Manipulation of Controls.
- Principle Operating Parameters
- Introduction to the ESD/PSD Systems
- Start-up Operations
- Reciprocating Compressor Operation
- Production Shutdown
- Troubleshooting Theory
- Gas Treating
- Introduction to Fire and Gas Systems
- Controller Tuning