This two-day course gives a thorough appreciation of the CCC compressor control system, including practice sessions on tuning and setting up the controllers on a CCC simulator.
Suitable for: Instrument technicians, supervisors, operations technicians and engineers.
Key Topics Covered:
- Control modes employed
- Functions implemented
- Correct operational response to 'safety on'
- Correct operational response to 'recycle trip'
- Interface with distributed control systems
- The importance of DEV (Deviation)
- What the information from the CCC controllers means