This two-day course gives a thorough appreciation of the CCC compressor control system, including practice sessions on tuning and setting up the controllers on a CCC simulator.
Key Topics Covered:
- Control modes employed
- Functions implemented
- Correct operational response to 'safety on'
- Correct operational response to 'recycle trip'
- Interface with distributed control systems
- The importance of DEV (Deviation)
- What the information from the CCC controllers means
Course Outline Requests
To view the course outline for the practical aspects of compressor control using the CCC system, click the link and enter your email. You will receive a confirmation email with the course outline link attached.
Instrument technicians, supervisors, operations technicians and engineers.